This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Time is running OUT! Now is the time to learn from an incredible lecture AND meet face-to-face an industry star!... fb.me/1qYuQIpoS 1 day ago
- #nofilterneeded - we are having cotton candy dreams tonight of this amazing batt Joanne #Strauch whipped up for... fb.me/8T1LOhPHx 4 days ago
- In case you are looking for a bit of inspiration this weekend!... fb.me/1crjRISh1 4 days ago
- A room divider made out of hangers! It looks woven! Check out this and other great ideas to repurpose & reuse... fb.me/2fKoazuLR 6 days ago
- @lacyweaves gets alllll the celeb photos! Here she is with our always-dapper customer service fella David and... fb.me/4Ci3lnKqs 1 week ago
TagsAsk Nancy carders carding caring for your spinning wheel charity choosing a spinning wheel crafts crochet diy drum carder drum carding dyeing felting fiber fiber arts fiber events fiber festivals fiber prep fiber preparation fiber spinning fiber toys fiber toys of christmas fleece free patterns free printable free tutorial gift ideas guest bloggers guest post handmade handspinning handspun handweaving holiday hooking how-to inspiration knit knitting loom looms needle felting rare wools rigid heddle loom rug rug hooking rugs rug yarn sheep sheep breeds spinning Spinning Equipment spinning fiber Spinning Technique spinning wheel spinning wool spinzilla tour de fleece true vineyard ministries turkish spindle tutorial tutorials warping weave weaving Weaving Equipment weaving idea weaving looms weaving patterns Weaving Technique wet felting wool Woolery yarn zoom loom