Picked at random from the over 200 comments, the winner of our adorable sheep is Melanie Smith! Like many of you she says that rug hooking is on her bucket list. We hope the kit will let her cross off her list “learning to rug hook” and that she will add, “making lots of hooked rugs” to her list. Happy Friday!
- We spotted this on Louet North America's page, pretty cool! Whoa! Who would have thought of putting puffy paint... fb.me/3yN4RTebI 21 hours ago
- Look at this #luxe, silky goodness! 100% #bombyx #silk all #handdyed in the most gorgeous color ways! From the... fb.me/4Jsd2jiiv 2 days ago
- NBD. Just Kromski in the house giving wheel tutorials. Nothing to see here. 😍 fb.me/84NGeygiW 5 days ago
- Have you spun the fur of the Brushtail Possum? It is one of the softest and warmest natural fibers and also... fb.me/8K1ROAywu 5 days ago
- You Turnings Spindles are hand-crafted by Joe T. Veal. 10% of the purchase price is used to support hunger relief... fb.me/4y4AuUGgt 1 week ago
TagsAsk Nancy carders carding caring for your spinning wheel charity choosing a spinning wheel crafts crochet diy drum carder drum carding dyeing felting fiber fiber arts fiber events fiber festivals fiber prep fiber preparation fiber spinning fiber toys fiber toys of christmas fleece free patterns free printable free tutorial gift ideas guest bloggers guest post handmade handspinning handspun handweaving holiday hooking how-to inspiration knit knitting loom looms needle felting rare wools rigid heddle loom rug rug hooking rugs rug yarn sheep sheep breeds spinning Spinning Equipment spinning fiber Spinning Technique spinning wheel spinning wool spinzilla tour de fleece true vineyard ministries turkish spindle tutorial tutorials warping weave weaving Weaving Equipment weaving idea weaving looms weaving patterns Weaving Technique wet felting wool Woolery yarn zoom loom