Picked at random from the over 200 comments, the winner of our adorable sheep is Melanie Smith! Like many of you she says that rug hooking is on her bucket list. We hope the kit will let her cross off her list “learning to rug hook” and that she will add, “making lots of hooked rugs” to her list. Happy Friday!
- We have the CLEANEST raw fleece we've ever gotten in stock right now! Get it while we've got it!... fb.me/24NEXUfri 3 hours ago
- RSVP today! fb.me/3a3dSrTVh 4 hours ago
- The Mini Weaver Set is teeny tiny and super quick to work up micro 2" squares! Learn the basics of weaving in 30... fb.me/8vaHxeubW 1 day ago
- Use your Zoom Loom to patch holes in your garments! Follow the link for the free PDF tutorial!... fb.me/6bZjeceOk 1 day ago
- Our new blog features creative ways to reinvigorate your wardrobe with visible mending! And there's a bonus: a... fb.me/1Qd0S34Ht 2 days ago
TagsAsk Nancy carders carding caring for your spinning wheel charity choosing a spinning wheel crafts crochet diy drum carder drum carding dyeing felting fiber fiber arts fiber events fiber festivals fiber prep fiber preparation fiber spinning fiber toys fiber toys of christmas fleece free patterns free printable free tutorial gift ideas guest bloggers guest post handmade handspinning handspun handweaving holiday hooking how-to inspiration knit knitting loom looms needle felting rare wools rigid heddle loom rug rug hooking rugs rug yarn sheep sheep breeds spinning Spinning Equipment spinning fiber Spinning Technique spinning wheel spinning wool spinzilla tour de fleece true vineyard ministries turkish spindle tutorial tutorials warping weave weaving Weaving Equipment weaving idea weaving looms weaving patterns Weaving Technique wet felting wool Woolery yarn zoom loom